Thanks for checking us out! Currently, we are looking for the following people:
Mandalah is looking for a part-time, freelance designer to help us create presentations, reports, and other documents that convey information about consumer behavior and business case studies in a professional but fun manner.
- Using existing branding, develop templates and establish a style guide for CScout’s Powerpoint presentations, case studies, and reports within one month.
- Fine tune 40-80 page Powerpoint documents (based on the developed template) within an average two-day turnaround.
- Design one highly visual white paper/Powerpoint presentation (30-50 slides) every other month.
- Design one in-depth, 80+ page report (with text, images, and infographics) every three months.
- Develop online and interactive materials as needed.
- Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, iWork
- Able to transform data and concepts into meaningful infographics
- Knowledgeable about consumer trends and potentially (though not necessarily) interested in conducting related research
- Able to work on a part-time basis—initially around 15 hours/week— with at least half of the time spent in our New York office.
If interested, please send resume and portfolio (or link) to email@example.com.
Mandalah is looking for scouts—freelance researchers and reporters—to help us monitor developments in consumer behavior around the world. We are particularly interested in scouts currently residing in Turkey, South Korea, and Russia.
- Write two blog posts every three to four months about consumer trends in your society
- Research innovative companies on an as-needed basis
- Conduct and videotape interviews with consumers on an as-needed basis
- 2+ years experience in the field of marketing, strategy, or journalism
- 2+ years of living in current geographic region, with a firm understanding of cultural nuances and local innovative developments
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and iWork
- Knowledge of WordPress is preferred but not required
To apply, please send resume and a writing sample (or link to your blog) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandalah is now accepting applications for interns for the beginning of 2013. If you’re a college student with an interest in marketing strategy and innovation, we’d like to hear from you.
- Assist consultants with research, strategy development, and client management
- Conduct independent research for a variety of projects and industries
- Write two articles a month for the company blog, the Trendpool
- Help grow Mandalah’s social media presence by 5% per month
- Junior or Senior standing, preferably with a major in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications, or in a related field like Anthropology or Sociology
- Able to work consistent hours—we are happy to work around your class schedule, but would like to set a regular schedule
- Familiar with Microsoft Office or iWork
- Please note that we do NOT work with fashion trends, so if you’re more interested in style and design, this is probably not the right fit for you.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.